What You'll Learn
What you’ll learn on this photography holiday
Frui adopts a positive teaching approach, meaning our encouraging and
supportive tutors focus on what you are doing right, not wrong. As most
tutors with Frui come from fine art backgrounds, and not just purely
photographic, they focus on the creative aspects of photography, rather
than solely the technical.
First and foremost photography is all about looking - this is something we feel very passionately about. Tutors will encourage you to develop your own photographic voice and will draw out what is individual about your style and approach. On this holiday you will learn:
- The rules of composition
- All about exposure – ISO, shutter speed and aperture
- How to see the world through more photographic eyes
- Focal range and depth of field
- Quick and easy techniques that will instantly transform your photographs
- How to think more conceptually and be more artistic in your approach
- About YOUR camera and how to use it properly
- How to make a traditional Moroccan tagine
- How to plan and execute a mean haggle
Don’t forget that with Frui you also get a tutor for life who will set you regular projects and be on hand to offer feedback on your work!
Want to get to grips with the basics before the holiday?
Join us on our 1-Day Digital Photography Course. Limited Offer: Book a holiday and course together and save 20% on the course!
19 – 24 Oct 2018 Book Now