What's included on this photography holiday in beautiful Japan?
- 7 night’s accommodation in your own single room in Tokyo and Kyoto. Please note that in central Tokyo hotels the single rooms can be quite small- around 12 square meters. The rooms are modern and comfortable and we think the location makes the trade- off in size worthwhile. If you would like more space, there is the option to upgrade to a larger double room at a cost of around £50 per night. In Kyoto the standard rooms are larger.
- 2 nights sharing in same- sex rooms in Hakone, with the opportunity to upgrade to a single room.
- Transfers to and from the recommended flights
- All transport within Japan
- All breakfasts
- 6 lunches, 2 dinners
- Two experienced photography tutors, one of whom has lived in Japan for two years
- All tuition and worksheets
- Entrance fees
- Activities and excursions on planned itinerary
- And, as always with Frui, our attentive guides and tutors will organise everything for you and cater for your every need.
19 – 28 Mar 2018 Book Now