Documentary photography: Photographing the anti- Trump protest
- Meet in Soho at noon.
- Sit down in a cafe for a drink and initial group introduction
- Your tutor will guide you through the camera techniques you'll need and give you some top tips and expert suggestions based on their experience of documnetary photography
- You'll be set some simple challenges to give you a focus as you photograph the action
- Heading out into Soho you'll photograph the Drag Protest Against Trump as it gets ready to to joing the main march
- Moving on to Regent's Street you'll capture the drama of the masses of protesters walking down to Trafalgar Square
- At 4pm you'll head to a local pub to rest your feet, grab a drink and have a look at the group's images from the day with the appraisal of the tutor
- Finishing around 4:30 you can either head home, or rejoin the rally at Trafalgar Square!
- Expert photography tuition and worksheet
- Historic event
camera equipment. We recommend keeping this to a minimum- one or two lenses and a camera body will be fine.
- Food and drink
12 – 14 Oct 2018 Book Now
*Brecon Beacons Photography Weekender
5 Nov 2018 Book Now
*Lewes Bonfire Event
“The area [Abruzzo] abounds with unspoilt national parks, medieval field strips, extraordinary, often ruined, architecture and wildlife. You could call it authentic Italy, unmarred by too much exposure to the modern world”